FIELD SERVICE TOOLBOXES
BUILD YOUR UNIVERSAL FIELD SERVICE TOOLBOX SOLUTION
Use the Universal Toolbox Builder to create your required solution. Select your product, vehicle colour, additional accessories and a quote will be sent to you. View specific solutions for more detailed information.
If you require a Specialized Fleet Solution contact us for a full turnkey facility.
GIVE YOUR FIELD SERVICE TECH'S THE SMART EDGE
From Mining, Fleet Maintenance, Emergency Services and more, our Universal Field Service Toolbox will give your Company the ultimate storage solution to store your valuable equipment and stock.
Easy access to equipment and stock reduces strain through our ergonomically designed solutions. Replaceable parts improve Return on Investment (ROI) through industry leading Life Cycle Costing.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Automotive Grade Stainless Steel gives our SmartCanopy’s the advantage over aluminium and fiberglass canopies.
5 Key Panels are bolted together for added flexibility. It is also easy to replace panels and decrease costs.
Universal Roof Rails allow for the installing of additional accessories. Such as Light Bar Brackets, LED Lights and more
Our Toolbox has 8 drawers with heavy duty latches and 50lts of storage space for equipment and stock.
DUAL INTERNAL LED LIGHTS
For increased visibility in the Toolbox. Our LED Lights include a wiring harness which are plug n’ play.
2K AUTOMOTIVE PAINT
A 2K Automotive Spray Painting ensures a high standard of finish for your Smart Tray. We use a higher micron thickness on our paint finishes.
A range of information on the Field Service Toolbox with technical specifications and downloadable brochures.
The RSI SMARTBOX® XL Field Service Toolbox is made from Automotive Grade Stainless Steel.
Fits Popular Makes & Models:
- Toyota Hilux Single Cab (2006 - 2016+)
- Toyota Hilux Xtra Cab (2016+)
- Ford Ranger Single Cab (2012+)
- Ford Ranger Super Cab (2012+)
- Isuzu D-MAX Single Cab (2012+)
- Isuzu D-MAX Extended Cab (2012+)
- Nissan NP300 Single Cab (2003+)
- Mazda BT-50 FreeStyle Cab (2012+)
- The main Toolbox structure is made from 100% 409 Automotive Grade Stainless Steel.
- 2K Graco Spray Painting, using Industry Leading Paint Technologies and Facilities. This allows for a superior colour matching of the unit.
- Keyed Alike Locks for security and ease of opening.
- Gull Wing Doors allow you to access your bin/bed without restriction.
- 4 Gas Struts (2 Per A Door)
- Weatherproof sealing keeping the rain and dust at bay.
- Universal Roof Rails which allows for the mounting of Load Bars or Light Bar Brackets.
Accessories available for your Universal Field Service Toolbox
30lt Internal Roof Mounted Water Tank (XL Unit Only)
Mine Spec Light Bar
Lumeno Work Light: On/Off - 5W